Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to do a quick post in honor of my hubby, the new father-to-be. I'm pretty sure I got the best guy out there, and he is going to be an amazing father. While we are both currently overwhelmed by the surprise that we're having a baby, he has been my rock during my pregnant/hormonal/emotional breakdowns. I'm sure he feels every bit as scared as I do, but he stays strong for me. He works hard to make sure we will be well provided for, and I never doubt that he will take care of our new little family whatever comes our way. I'm loving  every moment of this new journey with him. We have times where we just get so excited about Baby Appleseed, and other times where we feel completely out of our league... but we are always together, and that's what matters. Our relationship has reached new depths in the past week since we found out we were pregnant.

I love you, TAC! And so does Baby Appleseed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers