Thursday, June 23, 2011

6 weeks {I think}

How far along: Around 6 weeks! Will have a better idea next week at our ultrasound appointment.

Baby size: A sweet pea :)

Total weight gain/loss: I don't think anything has changed so far.

Sleep: I sleep like the dead... SO tired.

Movement: Nope... that won't come for another couple of months.

Food cravings/aversions: For some reason, I don't like butter anymore. Ewww. I tried eating a piece of toast with butter on it and it was just gross. I've been craving spicy and salty things... I make my own fresh salsa and I put a lot of jalapeno peppers in it this time! Apparently craving spicy and salty things means I'm having a boy. [Craving sweet things = girl].

Pregnancy symptoms: The usual first trimester stuff... I'm tired all the time, I have to pee all the time, I have very sore *certain parts of my anatomy in the chest area* [The hubby gets all uncomfortable when I use the word "boobs", hahaha, so I really have to come up with a code word... hmmm]. I've had some mild queasiness every so often and I'm hoping that's as bad as it's going to get!

What I miss: Nothing much right now.

What I'm looking forward to: Our first ultrasound next week! I can't wait to see Baby Appleseed, and maybe even hear his/her heartbeat.

Milestones: Baby Appleseed's tiny little heart started pumping blood this week!

Best moment of this week: Just waking up every morning and my heart jumping with happiness when I remember that I'm pregnant :)

Pregnancy moments with the hubby: I'm just loving explaining pregnancy and baby stuff to TAC... he's pretty clueless :) But it's also really cute when he goes and looks stuff up. I told him this morning that I'm feeling more tired than usual these days, and he said "apparently that's pretty normal for the first trimester"... so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers