Friday, July 23, 2010

A quick view...



..from our balcony/porch/verandah/whatever you want to call it.  [Side note: because of my multicultural upbringing, I never know what word to use for things... should I call it pudding or dessert? The bathroom, or restroom, or toilet, or loo, or choo? Silverware or cutlery? Closet or wardrobe?... anyways you get my drift].

Right. Back to the post at hand. Which is mainly to test how blogging works on my new Evo 4G, but also to show you the view from our balcony. Because I know you're dying to see it, right? Haha.

As you can see it's not particularly glamorous, but considering it's too hot to spend any length of time out there it doesn't bother us :) Can you spot the skyscrapers in the background? I like this apartment complex because it feels like the suburbs, but it's actually right in the middle of Dallas.

Have I mentioned that I'm doing this whole post on my Evo? :) Yup, even took the picture with it. *Sigh* I'm in love. With an inanimate object.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers