Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have joined the ranks...

... of smartphone owners! And I'm thoroughly excited about it. I still have no clue how to use it... but when I figure it out, I could be writing blog posts ON it.

Here it is! My HTC Evo 4G... isn't it pretty? :)

Thomas surprised me with it yesterday. I knew I was getting one, but I wasn't sure when. I kept trying to get him to go the Sprint store with me so we could order it... and he kept making up excuses... because he had already ordered it and was waiting for it to arrive so he could surprise me :) I squealed. Of course. And then played with it all night. After I had pried it out of Thomas's hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers