Monday, January 24, 2011

happy.

We had a lovely little weekend. It started out with a little outing for drinks and appetizers with Craig and Emily on Friday night, followed by a hilarious comedian movie back at their apartment. Wish I could remember the guy's name, because I'd probably subject you to a youtube clip of him.























On Saturday, we had Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast. And lunch. And snacks. Then we met some friends from our small group out for dinner.

On Sunday we had church, did grocery shopping, and watched wayyyy too many episodes of "Lie to Me" on Netflix. And then I cooked Thai red curry. Because it is our new favorite food.



Today, Thomas had to go to work. That's the thing about Mondays, really... back to work. I had to work on my classes, and I did some crocheting. 
But this Monday wasn't so bad, because Thomas's Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy are here from Oregon and we got to spend the evening with them. They took us out for a delicious dinner, then we drove them over to explore Central Market. Aunt Cathy had heard lots about this magical place and wanted to visit it... and I was happy to oblige and show them my food heaven.
If you ever come to Dallas, I'll probably take you there as well. Central Market should really pay me for all the free advertising I do for them, haha.

It was a full but relaxed weekend. Just happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers