Wednesday, April 24, 2013

helicopters & dinosaurs

I took Judah to the playground yesterday, and we were the only people there. Perhaps because it was like 45 degrees which is freakishly cold for Dallas at the end of April.
But we bundled up and had a great time anyway!
And Judah was incredibly adorable, as always.
So I took a bazillion pictures of him, of course.

This kid is happiest when he's outside.
Seriously, even if he is teething or sick and extremely grumpy (like today), we step outside and he is happy as can be.
[Oh 100 degree Texan summer, how I dread you.]


Who IS this big boy?


We saw probably 10 military helicopters fly right over us, and Judah was in awe.



For the rest of the time we were at the playground, every minute or so, he stopped and looked and pointed up at the sky.
"Mama? Popper? Popper?" ("popper" = helicopter, haha)






Then he found a mirror :)


And then we discovered stairs... up and down, up and down...

Always so excited when he got to the top :)




I just love and adore him, and his precious little face.


He found a plastic dinosaur ("di-saw"), and the very first thing he did was run up and kiss it. I about died from the cuteness. He kept coming back again and again to give it another kiss.



Oh! Another helicopter!


More kisses for dinosaur.


Silly boy


When I told him it was time to go home, he ran back to the dinosaur and gave him a hug!

Seriously... I can hardly handle the cute things he does sometimes! I just melt into a puddle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers