Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas-inspired blog

Since this is Thomas' and my first married Christmas, and our first Christmas away from our immediate families, I felt inspired to make a blog so we can put up pictures and comments and updates for them. I kind of wish I had thought of this earlier - it's much easier than emailing loads of pictures and explanations to everyone! And hopefully it will motivate me to take more pictures :)

We are at Grandma Driver's house in Roseburg, Oregon right now - Thomas and I, and his brothers Robert and Timothy. Thomas' parents and younger brothers Stephen, James and Paul are in Kenya (well, they're actually spending Christmas in Egypt!), and my parents are in Johannesburg, South Africa, with my younger brothers Daniel and Matty. So our families are spread out all over the place... and we wish we could be together with all of them, somehow! But Grandma Driver is taking very good care of us, and we love being with her (she is Thomas' mom's mother).

Well, that's all for now, we have some Christmas shopping to do (typically last-minute of us!), but back soon with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers