Tuesday, August 30, 2011

15 weeks

15 weeks seemed so far away when I was newly pregnant... now time is just rushing by!

How far along: 15 weeks today!

Baby size: A navel orange... 4+ inches long!

Total weight gain/loss: No gain or loss so far.

Sleep: Getting a little worse... I wake up with back pain. I need to get one of those body pillow things.

Movement: I think so! Just some little flutters :) Can't wait for more!

Food cravings/aversions: I've been really into bread this week. So much so that I made a loaf of French bread last night at 10pm. And then ate half of it... :)

Pregnancy symptoms: I've been getting headaches this week, which is unusual for me. I hardly ever get headaches. I really have to watch that I'm drinking enough water otherwise the headache kicks in and it's hard to get rid of. Also, I've had a couple of almost leg cramps... so far I've been able to catch them right before they happen and stretch out my calf.

What I miss: Sushi, and the occasional glass of wine.

What I'm looking forward to: More baby movement!

Milestones: I just think that baby is getting so big! 4+ inches seems huge to me... haha... I know he/she will get much bigger, but right now 4 inches sounds really big :)

Best moment of this week: I had my 15-week appointment and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again! It was really loud and strong (150bpm) this time, and the nurse picked it up as soon as she put the Doppler machine on my stomach. Last time I was only 11 weeks and it was a little harder to find. The baby is so much higher up now... no wonder I'm starting to get a little baby bump!

Pregnancy moments with the hubby: Now that I'm feeling little baby flutters, Thomas is determined to feel them too... he keeps trying, but I think it's going to be a while before baby is strong enough to kick through my stomach! He was poking my stomach last night trying to get baby to kick back. Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers