Monday, August 8, 2011

10 weeks & 11 weeks

Time is getting a little blurred with all the travelling going on... but we're finally back in Dallas, and tomorrow I will actually be 12 weeks pregnant!

So it's time for a little catch-up on 10 and 11 weeks...


How far along: 10 weeks (on July 26th) and 11 weeks (on August 2nd) 

Baby size: 10 weeks - a prune, 11 weeks - a lime.

Total weight gain/loss: No weight gain or loss so far! But I think I see the tiny beginnings of a baby bump...

Sleep: Sleeping really well... but with all the travelling across time zones I have been completely exhausted and sleeping around 12 hours a day!

Movement: It'll be a while before that happens.

Food cravings/aversions: Craving salty, sour, and spicy foods still... really loving my homemade salsa at the moment, with lots of lime juice and jalapeno peppers! I also had a random craving for salmon the other night, so I got some at Central Market and it was SO good.

Pregnancy symptoms: I'm feeling generally pretty good. Tired all the time, but I'm blaming that mostly on the travelling.

What I miss: Nothing much...

What I'm looking forward to: Announcing the pregnancy to the world, which we are going to do any day now!

Milestones: At 11 weeks, most of Baby Appleseed's organs and systems are fully formed! They will continue to mature and grow for the next 28 weeks! It's hard to believe that there is a tiny, 2-inch long, fully-formed baby inside of me right now.

Best moment of this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at our doctor's appointment last Friday! It was SO COOL! I took a video of it on my phone, but I haven't quite figured out how to put it into a blog post yet.

Pregnancy moments with the hubby: Telling his brothers together last weekend was super fun! Also, we were sitting in church the other weekend flipping through the bible index and picking out hilarious names for Baby Appleseed :)

1 comment:

  1. congratulations, mama! it's definitely a fun ride. i can't wait to read your updates.
    love from emily, jonathan and little ramona bean!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers