Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lots to catch up on. Later.

...for now I just felt like mentioning the fact that I'm sitting in Dallas Love Field airport on my way to Oregon and Thomas is currently driving through Alabama on his way to Florida. Our first time apart as a married couple, and we'll be on opposite ends of the country, haha.
The past two weeks have been crazy, busy, and wonderful with surprises, graduation, family, and countless airport runs. And now we're both travelling... Thomas to his NASA competition (busy busy busy) and me to stay with Grandma Driver (yay!) and work on online classes (blahhhh...)
I have lots of pictures and posts to catch up on... it will happen... sometime... but for now my flight is about to board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers