Friday, October 29, 2010

Woe is me



This is me today. All day. And every day after today until these stupid lessons are done.

Anyone feel like writing an essay about party policies and voter participation? I would be forever in your debt.

At least I have an unlimited supply of lattes. Seriously, that little machine was the best Christmas present ever. Thanks Robert and Timo :)

Speaking of Christmas, my playlist today is Christmas music. I couldn't help myself, its only two months away! And it finally got below 60 degrees here in Dallas, for a few short hours this morning.

Where was I? Oh, right... lessons, woe is me, and all that jazz...

Back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers