Friday, March 19, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!

Finally!!! I really didn't think I was going to make it... haha... I've gotten an average of 3 hours of sleep each night this week.. and I'm not exaggerating. I made it through two big exams and a 75-minute long presentation, and two papers. After I got done with my last exam this morning I went back to bed and slept for 6 hours! Then we went out to La Hacienda (Mexican restaurant) and stuffed ourselves, followed by gelato from Fratelli's... we felt like celebrating :)
And tomorrow morning we're headed off to New Braunfels, Texas for the week! And we're going to the beach!!! I couldn't be happier :) Gonna get a tan :)

Plenty of pictures to come, I'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers