Saturday, September 7, 2013

36/52

"A portrait of Judah once a week, every week, in 2013"


36/52 - Sleepy boy, awake far too early... you have been waking up early this week because of jet lag. I took advantage of the early morning light and got some pictures of you. It was hard to pick just one so I posted the rest below. 


Joining in with Project 52 over at Che and Fidel.

My favorite portrait from last week are these chubby little legs... I just love chubby babies :)


To see all of Judah's portraits so far this year, click on the image below:



And the rest of the pictures....

One of your many silly faces.

Driving your cars on the couch.


Looking longingly at the fresh morning outside the sliding doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers