Monday, July 22, 2013

29/52

"A portrait of Judah once a week, every week, in 2013"


29/52 - We went to the Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead on Thursday, which is such a fun place with playgrounds and lots of animals to look at - cows, goats, horses, pigs, chickens, ducks, bison etc - and plenty of farm activities to do (and it's free Mon - Thurs!). But we picked such a hot day that all we wanted to do was sit on a bench in the shade and eat ice cream. Luckily I got this picture taken before we had ice cream, because you were a mess!
I'm excited to go again in the fall when we get back from our travels - we'll be there all the time!


Linking up with Project 52 over at Che and Fidel

My favorite portrait from last week is this little boy - I felt the same way as his mama about leashes until I had my own rambunctious little guy!

To see all of Judah's portraits so far this year, click on the image below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers